RAAF B.20 - A84-245
A84-245
GAF A84-245 - At the Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory, Melbourne, Australia. (Photo : Unknown)

A84-245 had its first flight on 16 October 1957. As with all other GAF Canberras it was taken on charge by the RAAF and was delivered to them a month later on 29 November 1957. A84-245 eventually joined 2 Sqd for combat service in Vietnam between 1967 and 1971.

A84-245 is currently on display on the lawn outside the transonic wind-tunnel located at the Defence Science and Technology Organisation, Department of Defence Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory (Fishermans Bend), Melbourne, Australia. As this is a restricted facility public access is not allowed.