RAAF B.20 - A84-248
A84-248
GAF A84-248 - At a caravan site (Photo : Les Wilson)

A84-248 was the last Canberra built by the Australian Government Aircraft Factory having its first flight on 2 July 1958. Delivered to the charge of the RAAF on 30 September 1958, A84-248 eventually joined 2 Sqd for combat service in Vietnam between 1967 and 1971.

It can be seen now in a rather poor state adjacent to A84-238 at a caravan park (Willowbank) near the RAAF base at Amberly.